The volume of searches for Bitcoin Vault (BTCV) increased after BTCV officially listed the Coineal exchange with the BTCV / BTC trading pair and had a stable growth during that time. So what is BTCV worth investing and how to own BTCV, please check out the article below for a more general view of this cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin Vault (BTCV) list Coineal Exchange: BTCV/BTC
- Bitcoin Vault (BTCV) list Liquid Exchange: BTCV/BTC
What is Bitcoin Vault (BTCV)?
Bitcoin Vault was inspired directly by the original Bitcoin Whitepaper. Satoshi Nakamoto created his masterpiece as a form of “digital gold“, not “digital cash“. Its main purpose was not to conduct payments, but to store value.
However, almost all further crypto development (including Bitcoin itself) was focused on payments. Everyone tried to speed up transactions, lower fees and so on. Only a few people bothered with improving value-storing functionality. As a result, today you can easily pay for a latte with Bitcoin, but a thief from the other end of the world can steal your savings almost just as easily.
The solution, offered by Bitcoin Vault, is quite simple: “Let’s make a coin with a similar function to Bitcoin transactions, perhaps with a slower speed of transactions (for safety reasons) and more expensive (in case of reversing a transaction, for which users would need to pay another transaction fee), but with an additional possibility to reverse the transaction within 24 hours” – Eyal Avramovich, CEO of MineBest.
Bitcoin Vault Information
- Transaction code: BTCV
- Total supply: 21,000,000
- Total circulation: 1,800,000
- Mining algorithm: POW
- Exploit using SHA-256
- Halving: 6 months
- Website: http://www.bitcoinvault.global/
- Github: https://github.com/bitcoinvault/bitcoinvault
Bitcoin Vault Roadmap
- Q4/2019: Launch of Bitcoin Vault (BTCV)
- Q1/2020: Mobile Wallet integration available on Google Play and App Store
- Q2/2020: Additional key integration
- Q3/2020: Launch of BTCV on various exchanges
- Q4/2020: Implementation of global marketing campaign
Outstanding features of Bitcoin Vault
Bitcoin Vault brings many features that are superior to Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
- Secure: Enhanced anti-theft solution providing safety of your funds.
- Simple: Based on Bitcoin Core with additional features.
- Flexible: Users can decide between fast and ultra-secure transfers.
The security mechanism of Bitcoin Vault
Explain in an easy way that the “Anti-theft” mechanism BTCV will have 2 keys: KEY 01 is a wallet code like a normal coin and an extra KEY 02 code is the code to confirm the completion of the transaction. Valid for 24 hours.
This feature is especially useful in preventing fraud or in the case of “Send wrongly” you can get back the BTCV without any regrettable loss.
Ways to own BTCV
If Bitcoin Vault (BTCV) is looking for power, why not own it right now? Here are the first 03 ways to own BTCV
1. Buy on Cryptocurrency Exchange
The fastest way to get BTCV is to immediately create a Coineal exchange account and buy BTCV / BTC, which is the fastest and most convenient way. Register here for a Coineal account
2. Use a digging machine
Using ASIC miners, the SHA-256 protocol to mine Bitcoin Vault (BTCV) is like digging Bitcoin (BTC). In addition, it is also possible to hire excavators to participate in BTCV digging.
3. Buy Bitcoin Vault Mining Plans at Mining City
Mining City offers six different Bitcoin Vault Mining Plans. When you purchase any of these Mining Plans you are actually purchasing a contract for 1,100 days of Bitcoin or Bitcoin Vault mining at a specified hash power. More details here
Bitcoin Vault (BTCV) Wallet
Currently, storing Bitcoin Vault (BTCV) can be on the exchange or stored on a computer by downloading the application and installing or Mobile Appp
- Windows: https://github.com/bitcoinvault/electrum-vault/releases/download/v4.0.0a0/electrum-vault-4.0.0a0-setup.exe
- Linux OS: https://github.com/bitcoinvault/electrum-vault/releases/download/v4.0.0a0/electrum-vault-v4.0.0a0-x86_64.AppImage
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.goldwallet.wallet
- IOS: Updating…
Bitcoin Vault Community
- Website: https://bitcoinvault.global/
- Explorer: http://explorer.bitcoinvault.global/
- Github: https://github.com/bitcoinvault
- Telegram: https://t.me/Bitcoin_Vault
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vaultbitcoin
- BTCV mining group: https://miningcityteam.com/group
This article introduced an entirely new coin called Bitcoin Vault (BTCV). Is this an opportunity like Bitcoin or Ethereum a few years ago? Invite you to read and make a review to have the most appropriate and accurate choice.